AIM Access Community Center
Building Dreams & Transforming Lives
We’re raising the roof on a place for those in recovery to spend time with peers, find support, be of service, and volunteer their time. A place with no prejudices, open to everyone, embracing all pathways to recovery– all under one roof.
Help us reach our goal of $300,000
The AIM Access Community Center will be a place where everyone is welcome to come relax, enjoy a hot cup of coffee, nibble on some pastries, enjoy each other’s company. A place where everyone feels at home, where community and family can visit. A place with comfy couches, tables and chairs, music playing in the background, art on the walls – art that our angels made. A place with a game room and pool table, video games, board games and more.
Assistance & Education
The Community Center will be available to offer a variety of mutual aid meetings, AA, NA, CA, SMART Recovery, and more, all under one roof.
We’ll share our experience teaching students about addiction and what it can take from them, along with educating others on harm reduction and Narcan training.
Access Center Phone Line
We plan on being more than community, our ultimate plan is to establish the AIM Access Center with phone line assistance. A program where those in active addiction, mental health crisis, and their loved ones can reach AIM and a Certified Recovery Specialist to discuss their options and be given resources. Our plan is to work directly with our Street Outreach in the city of Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs, offering resources, support, education and LOVE .
Planned AIM Community Access Services
- Assist with getting into treatment
- Assist those in need of a state ID for treatment purposes
- Assist with insurance/ treatment issues
- Assist with transportation to treatment
- Help with clothes and personal items once in treatment
- Connect to Recovery Support Services throughout treatment and beyond; support with recovery planning
- We do not give up; we do not take NO for an answer, that determination is a must when you are dealing with situations that are a matter of life and death
- Accompany individuals to court, for support and advocacy
Can you see it?
Bonds forming, relationships being made? Love and laughter, fears and tears, sharing and caring, all happening under one roof?
We can see it – but we need your assistance! Help us build one brick at a time.
Our goal for the Angels in Motion access community center is $300,000.
Make a donation and we’ll add your name, or your donation-in-memory-of name, to a brick below. Let’s get building!